After studying pre-medicine in college, I decided to pursue a career in law and to dedicate my professional life to the pursuit of justice. To that end, right out of law school, I was appointed as an Assistant District Attorney for the Manhattan District Attorney's Office. As a prosecutor in New York City, I worked tirelessly to seek out justice for people who were victims of crimes. In doing that, I gained invaluable experience as a trial attorney.
After my years in New York City, I returned home to Rochester where I grew up with a strong sense of family and community. Here at Cellino & Barnes, I have been given the opportunity to continue to pursue justice for individuals, now for individuals whose lives have been forever altered by someone else's carelessness.
There may be no more important choice than that of selecting an attorney who will zealously represent your rights and needs. My background in pre-medicine combined with my experience in the courtroom provides me with a solid foundation for litigating personal injury cases. I am proud to have joined a team at Cellino & Barnes which combines hundreds of years of experience to focus on achieving the optimal result for each of our clients, and ultimately, to ensure that justice is served.
- B.A. – State University of New York at Albany
- J.D. – State University of New York at Buffalo
- Licensed to practice law in New York
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (Oct. 2002 - Present)
- Prosecutor, Manhattan District Attorney's Office (Sept. 1999 - Sept. 2002)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- I reside in Pittsford, New York, with my wife Kirsten and our two daughters Merin and Madeleine. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family.
[Attorney Manske represents clients in auto accidents, slip and fall, medical malpractice, labor law, FELA, plane accidents and more.]