Dylan J. Brennan
Personal Injury Attorney – New York
(800) 888-8888 Phone
Garden City, NY
Even before finishing law school, I was certain of two things: I wanted to practice personal injury law and I wanted to be a trial lawyer. After interviewing with the best personal injury firms across New York State, one factor became apparent: most personal injury firms lack the ability and the resources to take a case all the way through trial. Too many attorneys take pride in the fact that they have the ability to settle quickly, without resorting to trial.
The ability to settle is important, but it is meaningless if there is no threat of litigation. An insurance company will not offer the maximum value in the settlement phase if it knows the attorney will not – or cannot – go to trial. With diminished settlement values, the client is cheated out of the money he or she rightfully deserves. Fortunately, Cellino & Barnes has the resources, the ability and the desire to take a case to trial when it serves the best interests of the client.
Over the course of my career, I have personally collected millions of dollars for my clients, and have had multiple single results and verdict exceeding the one million dollar mark.
As a native and resident of Suffolk County, New York, I take pride in the services that Cellino & Barnes offers Long Islanders. With the size and power of one of New York State’s largest personal injury firms, I am able to provide my clients with the service they deserve at the time when they need it the most.
- B.A.– SUNY @ Geneseo
- J.D. – SUNY @ Buffalo School of Law
- Admitted to practice law in New York
- Federal Court (Eastern District of New York)
- Federal Court (Southern District of New York)
- Federal Court (Western District of New York)
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2002 – Present)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars List for 2013
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Johns Hopkins University Interview: Dylan J. Brennan, Personal Injury & Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes, P.C.
Attorney Brennan represents clients in auto accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents, work place accidents, labor law accidents, defective products, slip and fall accidents, dog bite accidents, and more.
Broken Bones and Fractures
Burn and Scar Injury Cases
Construction & Scaffold Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Paraplegic Quadriplegic and Paralysis
Slip & Fall Injury Accident
Spinal Cord Injury Cases