Jump to Content



Have you been injured taking Levaquin?

Levaquin (Levofloxacin) is a member of the class of antibiotic medication called flouroquinolones.  Levaquin is most commonly used to treat bacterial infections in the lung, sinus, skin and urinary tract.

Adverse side effects from patients taking Levaquin include:

  • Tendon pain
  • Tendonitis
  • Tendon Ruptures

Most of the tendon related injuries reported by Levaquin use have been associated with the shoulder rotator cuff tendons and the Achilles tendon located in the back of the foot.  These injuries can be extremely painful and in many cases require surgery to repair the torn or damages tendon.

Levaquin users have also reported numerous other side effects, including shortness of breath and swelling of the neck and face.

If you or a loved one has suffered a rupture tendon while taking Levaquin, contact Cellino & Barnes today. 1-(800) 888-8888

Client Thanks

I would like to thank your firm for representing our family on behalf of my late husband. This whole process was, at times, difficult for us and sometimes painful. But, we were always in good hands as Brian and Maria are two of the hardest working and sincerest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They did a tremendous job.

Read more →

Recent Tweets

  • When we first heard about this accident, we were heart broken. Hopefully this settlement spurs meaningful changes f…
  • 90% of drivers now use seat-belts every time they get in their -- why the other 10% should follow:

Social Accounts


Office Locations

350 Main Street
2500 Main Place Twr
Buffalo, NY 14202
(716) 888-8888
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

Grider Street Office
451 Grider Street
Buffalo, NY 14215
(716) 888-8888
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

Garden City
600 Old Country Rd
Suite 412
Garden City, NY 11530
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

420 Lexington Ave
21st Floor
New York, NY 10170
(800) 888-8888
Maps & Directions

532 Broad Hollow Road
Melville, NY
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

16 W. Main Street
Powers Building, Suite 600
Rochester, NY 14614
(585) 888-8888
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions


Free Case Evaluation

Fields marked with a * are required
↑ Top