NEW YORK – Over the course of a typical driving lifetime, there’s a good chance you’ll be involved in three to four accidents. Most of these accidents are minor fender-benders, but some could be trouble, and it’s always important to know what to do when you’re in these situations. One of the most common questions people will ask a Bronx car accident lawyer during this time is, Do You Need A Lawyer For A Car Accident?
The quick answer: it depends.
Do You Need A Lawyer For A Car Accident?
In many cases, you may not need legal representation after a car accident:
- The car accident was minor (no injuries, just minor property damage)
- You were at-fault for the accident, your insurance company will assign a legal team to your case, if necessary.
However, there are many times when an experienced team of New York car accident lawyers can help you:
- You were injured as a passenger
- You were injured by another driver
- You were injured by a vehicle malfunction or defect
If you’re ever unsure if you need a lawyer for a car accident or not, give one a call. According to a Bronx accident lawyer, New York has several law firms, like Cellino & Barnes, that have a “No Fee Promise.” That means you won’t owe them a penny unless they win your case.
Questions about your accident? Give us a call and we’ll help you find the answers you need for FREE. Call the Bronx car accident lawyers at Cellino & Barnes for a FREE consultation.
Cellino & Barnes (800) 888-8888