ROCHESTER, N.Y. – If you’re not sure about hiring a personal injury lawyer in Rochester, you should first do some research before making such a big decision.
And it is a big decision. Here are some common myths and facts about hiring a personal injury lawyer:
- Personal injury lawyers can be expensive – MYTH. Many personal injury attorneys will only take a small percentage of the settlement or verdict they’ve won for you. If they don’t win anything, you won’t have to pay them!
- Personal injury lawyers can help you get much more than the insurance company’s initial offer – FACT. Even if an insurance company calls you and offers you a million dollars to settle right now, they’re likely holding back. The big insurance companies are notorious for playing games with injured victims, often keeping them from getting fair compensation for their injuries.
- A lawsuit will raise your insurance rates – MYTH. It’s no secret that court costs are expensive; and the insurance companies are sure to hire pricey attorneys in an attempt to save a few bucks, at your expense. Yes, your rates may go up – but they can go up regardless of whether you filed a lawsuit or not. Insurance companies measure your likelihood of getting into an accident, and just one accident (whether you were at fault or not) could cause a slight increase.
- Hiring a personal injury lawyer is the best way to secure a fair settlement – FACT. When you hire an experienced personal injury lawyer at Cellino & Barnes, you’re not just hiring an attorney – you’re hiring a team that will fully investigate your accident, and find every possible way to get you compensation. In addition to this investigation, our team will be your advocate throughout the negotiation process and in court.
Top Five Reasons Why You Should Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer
Still need more reasons to hire a personal injury attorney? That’s why Cellino & Barnes have put together these top five reasons to hire one of our best personal injury lawyers in Rochester:
- Experience With Handling Claims. Our team is focused on handling accident cases. If you’ve been in an accident and you’ve been injured, there’s a good chance our Rochester personal injury lawyers can help, because we’ve handled thousands of cases similar to yours.
- Settlements & Verdicts Are Higher. On average, those who hire personal injury lawyers get 3.5x more from a settlement or verdict than those who don’t hire an attorney, according to the Insurance Research Council. In our experience, our Rochester personal injury lawyers have helped our clients get settlements that were 10, 20 and even 30-times more than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- We Have Many Resources. In order to build a solid case, you need to put together as much evidence as possible. Cellino & Barnes has the resources to investigate your claim, and hire the best experts to help support your claim.
- Saves You Time. There’s no need to haggle with insurance adjusters if you hire an attorney. We’ll put our negotiating skills to work, and file all the time-consuming paperwork that is necessary to get the best results possible.
- No Fees If We Don’t Win Your Case. There’s absolutely ZERO risk to you. If we don’t win, you won’t owe us anything. If we do, we only take a small percentage of what we won for you. That’s our No Fee Promise: You have nothing to lose — but everything to gain by calling Cellino & Barnes.
In all cases, there are just two requirements needed to qualify for a personal injury claim:
- You were in an accident
- You were injured in that same accident
If you meet both of these requirements, you may have a case we can help you with. Even if you’re still not sold on hiring a personal injury attorney, we can at least help answer any questions you may have about the claims process.
Since every case is unique to you and your situation, our best personal injury lawyers in Rochester are available 24/7 to help answer your questions for FREE. Our team has handled many different cases, and that experience has allowed us to become familiar with all types of accidents and injuries. If you have any questions about your accident, your injuries, or how an attorney can help you get the best result possible, give us a call!
Contact us here for a free case evaluation. We’re ALWAYS available to help – day or night.
Cellino & Barnes (800) 888-8888