ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Millions of people get hurt in accidents every year. Whether you were in a car crash, a fall, medical malpractice injury, or some other kind of accident, you may be considering a personal injury claim. But How Difficult Is It To File A Personal Injury Claim In Rochester?
It really depends on your specific situation, a Rochester injury lawyer says.
How Difficult Is It To File A Personal Injury Claim In Rochester?
There are many different kinds of personal injury cases, and each one has specific deadlines that need to be met. Although anyone can file a personal injury claim, if you don’t know what you’re doing, you could be leaving thousands of dollars on the table (or more).
However, an experienced personal injury lawyer in Rochester on your side can help you get the best results possible. Here are some of the things an injury lawyer can do for you:
- Investigate your accident and all possible sources of compensation
- File all necessary paperwork on-time
- Work with doctors to get you on the track to recovery
- Assess a likely value of your case, based on experience and comparable cases
- Negotiate with the big insurance companies to get a fair settlement
- Prepare your case for trial, in case the insurance company is unwilling to settle
- Hire experts to bolster your case
Filing a claim is not the difficult part. But, winning a personal injury claim can be a challenge without the right resources.
Who Can Help?
Not every case is worth the same compensation. But every case you have is the most important case to you. At Cellino & Barnes, our team of experienced personal injury lawyers understands how important your case is to you and your family. That’s why we treat each case like our only case.
When you choose Cellino & Barnes, we’ll connect you with our best Rochester personal injury lawyer for your case. That way, you’ll know that your legal team not only has the resources, but the experience and knowledge needed to help you get the best result possible.
Not sure if you have a case? Contact us for a FREE case evaluation.
Cellino & Barnes (800) 888-8888