BUFFALO, N.Y. – Millions of drivers get into car accidents each and every year. Chances are, you’ll be involved in at least one accident within your lifetime. What would you do if you were Injured in a Car Accident? What to Do next is crucial, and the following steps could save you time, money and even your life.
Injured In A Car Accident? What To Do Next
Car accidents are one of the top causes of severe injuries. Even a minor fender-bender can leave a driver or passenger with debilitating, permanent pain. From concussions to broken bones, it’s important to know what you should do if you’ve been hurt in a crash.
- Get Immediate Medical Attention. The faster medical experts can diagnose and treat your injuries, the faster your recovery time will be.
- Document Everything. If you were severely injured in an accident, you probably won’t be able to stay on-scene to gather photos, insurance information and witness statements. This is where your friends and family can really help you out. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you’re going to want to get the following documents:
- Police Report
- Accident Photos
- Medical Records
- Insurance information from all parties
- Your Health Comes First. Even if you don’t feel any pain after a crash doesn’t mean you haven’t been injured. In the days and weeks following an accident, pay close attention to how you feel. According to a Buffalo car accident lawyer, it is very common for aches and pains to manifest 24 hours or more after a crash. If you experience any pain, it’s important to see a doctor immediately.
- Contact a Car Accident Lawyer. Healthcare costs are expensive, and in the end, your injuries could be permanent. An experienced Buffalo car accident lawyer can help injured victims get compensation for their injuries, which could cover the following costs associated with a motor vehicle accident:
- Medical Bills
- Pain & Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Motion
- Wrongful Death
- Transportation Costs
- And More
Choosing A Car Accident Attorney
There are a number of law firms that claim to have car accident attorneys in Buffalo, but not all of them can deliver the same results. At Cellino & Barnes, our team has decades of experience taking on the big insurance companies, and we’ve recovered over $2 billion for our injured clients.
Have you been injured in a car accident? You’re going to want experienced doctors helping you recover. So, why wouldn’t you demand the same from your attorney?
Call the Buffalo car accident lawyers at Cellino & Barnes for a FREE case evaluation, and find out how our team can help you get the best result possible.
Cellino & Barnes (800) 888-8888