(800) 888-8888 Phone
As a lifelong resident of New York City, I am honored that I am able to represent and advocate for other New Yorkers who have been injured as a result of an accident. I understand how difficult and overwhelming it is when my clients are faced with such a traumatic event and I vow to help them every step of the way. My entire legal career has been dedicated to representing plaintiffs who have been injured through no fault of their own. I know that all my clients are individuals and not just a file. I promise that you will always be treated with dignity and respect.
Cellino & Barnes is one of the biggest personal injury firms in the nation and we have the resources and experience you need to fight insurance companies and get the compensation that you deserve. Our firm is dedicated and eager to work for you and get you the best results possible.
Awards & Recognitions
- Binghamton University, B.A., May 2006
- Pace University, J.D., May 2009
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes, P.C.
- Trial Attorney, Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik, LLP
- Associate, The Sanders Law Firm
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2014
- Georgetown Law School White Collar Crime Trial Competition
- ICLN International Criminal Court Moot Competition – National Finalist
- John C. Costello National Criminal Trial Competition
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- I was born and raised in Brooklyn and currently reside in Queens, with my husband John.