Denis J. Bastible
Personal Injury Attorney- Buffalo, New York
(716) 888-8888 Phone
(800) 888-8888 Toll Free
(716) 854-6291 Direct Fax
An individual who is seriously injured due to the negligence of another person or company experiences severe life-altering consequences. That individual is a different person than he was before suffering his injuries.
Our legal system cannot lessen the pain, trauma or physical and emotional turmoil the injured person experiences. It is only equipped to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence. Awarding the injured person monetary damages is the only way our legal system can attempt to make the injured person whole.
I am committed to having my clients’ voices heard by insurance companies, judges and juries. I have extensive legal experience as a prosecutor and civil litigation attorney. If an insurance company is unwilling to settle my clients’ injury claims fairly, I want that company to know I am willing to go to court – to go the distance – for my clients.
- B.A. State University at Buffalo
- J.D. State University at Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York.
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2000 – Present)
- Trial attorney, Smith, Sovik, Kendrick and Sugnet (1998-2000)
- Assistant District Attorney, Erie County (1995-1998)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Upstate New York Super Lawyer
- Business First Who’s Who in Law
- Super Lawyers Top 50 Lawyers in Upstate New York
- New York State Surrogate Medical Decision Making Panel (panel member for medical decisions for mentally incapacitated persons).
- I reside in East Amhest, with my wife and 3 children. In my free time, I enjoy golfing, skiing and camping.
Cellino & Barnes personal injury attorney Denis Bastible was featured on WGRZ Channel 2 News in Buffalo after he helped a family secure a substantial confidential settlement after an Iraq War veteran was ejected and killed while riding a Western New York roller coaster.
“It’s going to ensure their financial stability through the rest of their lives,” Bastible told Channel 2 News. “They lost their father so [the children are] what we were looking out for here.”
[Attorney Bastible represents clients in auto accidents, slip and fall, labor law and more.]
Brain Injury Cases
Broken Bones and Fractures
Burn and Scar Injury Cases
Construction & Scaffold Accidents (Primary)
Drunk Driving Accidents
Paraplegic Quadriplegic and Paralysis
Slip & Fall Injury Accident
Spinal Cord Injury Cases