Ellen B. Sturm
(716) 888-8888 Phone
(800) 888-8888 Toll Free
(716) 854-6291 Direct Fax
Personal Injury Attorney- Buffalo, New York
A resilient spirit; the courage to go on in the face of adversity; a commitment to healing when misfortune strikes; the strength to endure when another’s negligence disrupts a life or the lives of an entire family. These are some of the attributes I find in the clients I am privileged to represent as an attorney at Cellino & Barnes. Each and every day, I am impressed by the fortitude and goodness of the hardworking people who entrust me to handle their cases. I take very seriously my commitment to do absolutely the best job that I can for them.
It is also my privilege to be associated with a firm with an equally staunch commitment to every one of its clients, and to work with such an outstanding team of professionals who are skilled and knowledgeable, but most importantly, who truly care about our clients’ well-being.
- J.D. – State University at Buffalo School of Law (Summa Cum Laude) 2001
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Delaware and Florida
- Cellino & Barnes – New York Injury Attorney
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP (2006-2009)
- Confidential Law Clerk to Hon. Eugene F. Pigott, Jr. (2003-2006)
- Hodgson, Russ, LLP (2001-2003)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Recipient of the 2001 John N. Bennett Achievement Award for graduating No. 1 in Law School Class.
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Erie County
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware State Bar Association