Gregory V. Pajak
Personal Injury Attorney – Buffalo, New York
(716) 888-8888 Phone
(800) 888-8888 Toll Free
(716) 854-6291 Direct Fax
Hard work, communication and honesty are the keys to success in any field – especially law. I learned about hard work while putting myself through college and law school while working in my father’s business – a “mom and pop” corner grocery store in Hamburg, NY. At this job I met and spoke with thousands of people from all walks of life. I realized that while every person is different, all should be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
Upon completing law school, I joined a firm that specialized in civil litigation which handled cases for the insurance companies. I eventually became a partner. For over 15 years, I represented insurers and defendants in personal injury lawsuits and trials. I learned how the insurance companies handled cases and the strategy they used. It became clear to me that the average person did not stand a chance in such a conflict.
On occasion, I had the chance to represent a plaintiff-a victim of someone’s negligence. As time passed, I noticed that I enjoyed that part of my practice the most. I loved being able to help a client by bringing some sense of justice to them for the injury he or she suffered.
In 2007 I joined Cellino & Barnes where I would only represent injured plaintiffs. In my mind, the best lawyer to represent plaintiffs is one which knows how the other side thinks and works. I know that my first hand experience in representing the insurance companies will be a great asset. I promise to work hard and honestly communicate with each of my clients.
- B.A. – SUNY Buffalo, 1989 (magna cum laude) (member of Phi Beta Kappa since 1989)
- J.D. – SUNY Buffalo, School of Law, 1992
- Licensed to practice law in New York, 1993
- Senior Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2007 – Present)
- Partner and Trial Attorney, Chelus, Herdzik, Speyer, Monte & Pajak (1993-2007)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association, Chair Negligence Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Erie County
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, former Treasurer
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated – AV® Preeminent™
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate’s Forum
- Super Lawyers 2013
- 2014 Upstate New York Super Lawyers
- Not for the Faint of Heart, Additional Personal Injury Protection (APIP) Benefits, New York State Bar Association, JOURNAL, March/April 2006
- I reside in Buffalo, New York with my family. In my free time I enjoy traveling, reading and watching movies.