John K. Wright
Personal Injury Attorney- Rochester, New York
(800) 888-8888 Phone
(585) 454-3279 Direct Fax
After graduating from law school, I went on active duty as a Judge Advocate General (JAG) with the United States Air Force. As a JAG, I litigated criminal cases, examined medical malpractice claims, investigated aircraft incidents, and provided legal assistance to thousands of service members and their families, and performed a vast array of other duties throughout Asia and Europe.
I went on active duty to fulfill my lifelong dream to serve my country and be a part of a team that embodies the values similar to those I instill in my everyday life: integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all I do. They are the values and qualities that go to the core of a person’s character and make a surmountable difference in the success one may achieve inside and outside the courtroom.
When transitioning from active duty to civilian life, I found a team at Cellino & Barnes that embodies similar values and qualities: strong, solid, and successful. Cellino & Barnes shares my philosophy that each case must be handled as if it were going to trial and the protection of the client’s best interest should never be compromised.
It is no secret that insurance companies value cases and make decisions based on their quarterly financial statements, and not on the needs of those injured or killed through the negligence of others. Unfortunately many law firms handle cases similarly by looking for the quick settlement and easy profits, leaving their clients wondering who’s on their side.
I understand the significant impact that injuries may have brought to your life, and I will zealously advocate your case to obtain the maximum recovery for your injuries and the damages you have suffered. As your attorney, I promise that you will always have comfort in knowing that I am always on your side.
- Slippery Rock University, B.A. ( cum laude)
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- Licensed to practice law in:
- New York
- New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- United States District Court
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (August 2004 – Present)
- Prosecutor, Judge Advocate General (JAG), United States Air Force
Honors and Professional Organizations
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2014 Upstate New York Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers 2013
- The National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100
- Staff Judge Advocate, Vermont National Guard
Attorney Wright represents victims who have been injured as a result of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, aircraft accidents , nursing home negligence, construction accidents, swimming accidents and more.
Broken Bones and Fractures
Construction & Scaffold Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Nursing Home Negligence
Paraplegic Quadriplegic and Paralysis
Slip & Fall Injury Accident
Spinal Cord Injury Cases