John W. Looney
Personal Injury Attorney- Buffalo, New York
(716) 888-8888 Phone
(800) 888-8888 Toll Free
(716) 854-6291 Direct Fax
I have built my career on a strong foundation of hard work, dedication to client service and achievement of results. Upon graduation from Norwich University, a private military college in Vermont, I was commissioned an officer in the United States Navy. I served our country in this capacity for six years on active duty and fourteen years in the reserves.
Since joining Cellino & Barnes, I have completely dedicated myself to the success of our firm and our clients. Because I believe that client service is one of the most important factors separating our firm from the others, I commit myself and all of my energies to every case I try. My personal strength is an inner drive and motivation to do right by the people who count the most: the clients I have been asked to serve.
I have 100 percent job satisfaction because I am part of a legal team that shares a common goal. We believe every injured person deserves the utmost care and professionalism in achieving a fair resolution to his or her case. No matter the magnitude of the injury, I treat every person I represent with dignity and respect. This type of treatment will not be forthcoming from the insurance companies, so I make it a hallmark of my service.
- B.A., Norwich University, Vermont
- J.D., SUNY at Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York.
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (January 2000 – Present)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- UB Law Alumni Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- 2014 Upstate New York Super Lawyers
- Officer in the United States Navy on active duty from 1990 to 1996.
- Served in Navy Reserve from 1996-2010.
- 2010 – Retired from the United States Navy.
- I reside in Amherst, New York with my wife and 3 sons.
[Attorney Looney represents victims who have been injured as a result of car accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents, slip and falls, and more.]