Personal Injury Attorney – Garden City, NY
(800) 888-8888 Phone
Garden City, NY
Joseph J. Capetola is one of the leading trial attorneys at Cellino & Barnes. He has achieved many multi-million dollar verdicts and is recognized as one of the Metropolitan area’s distinguished attorneys for serious injury matters.
Mr. Capetola’s trial skills, combined with the vast resources available at Cellino & Barnes, provide for a great asset to his clients who have suffered a serious injury. The results he has obtained for his clients are because of his experience, thorough preparation and constant determination to get the best result possible.
Mr. Capetola has achieved outstanding results for clients from Nassau and Suffolk Counties in Long Island and the New York City Metropolitan area.
Mr. Capetola was admitted to practice in the State of New York in 1985. He is also admitted in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. He has tried a myriad of cases to verdict in both the State and Federal Courts.
Mr. Capetola is a member of the Nassau and New York State Bar Associations, as well as the National Association of Trial Attorneys. He remains very involved in his local community’s athletic programs where he coaches a variety of youth sports, including an AAU basketball program. He lives in the Village of Garden City with his wife and three children, and enjoys sports of all kinds.
- J.D, St. John’s University School of Law, 1984
- Admitted to practice in New York
- Federal Court (Eastern District of New York)
- Federal Court (Southern District of New York)
- Capetola and Doddato, LLP, Associate 1985-1998
- Capetola and Doddato, LLP, Partner, Chief of Personal Injury Litigation Dept.1998-2003
- Misiano Shulman Capetola and Kessler, LLP, Partner in charge of litigation, 2003-2009
- Senior Trial Attorney, Cellino and Barnes, PC 2010-present