Personal Injury Attorney- Rochester, New York
(800) 888-8888 Phone
I joined Cellino & Barnes because I wanted to be part of a team that fights for people who are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. I pride myself on putting forth the hard work and dedication necessary to be the best.
I have learned through athletics and through academics that hard work and tenacity often garnish a just reward. I was a 5 year football scholarship award winner at the University at Buffalo. I was also recognized as UB’s outstanding student athlete for athletic prowess, academic excellence and sportsmanship.
Due to my work ethic and dedication to athletics and academics, I was recruited to play in the Arena Football League for the Buffalo Destroyers and was accepted into the University at Buffalo School of Law.
I have had the opportunity to work with some of the top legal individuals in New York State including then New York State Senator, Hillary Clinton, and New York State Appellate Division Justice, Samuel Green . I graduated from the University at Buffalo School of Law with honors.
My litigation experience includes arbitrations, jury trials and appellate practice. I have worked as legal counsel representing insurance companies. I understand their approach to a case and how they might attack a plaintiff. This is powerful experience that I use to my clients benefit as I fight for them. Individuals who suffer a personal injury should not fall victim to the insurance industry. My clients will not be strong armed into settling for less than what their case is worth. I will make a difference for you.
At Cellino & Barnes, we have the resources and experience to take on the insurance industry. Our team of trial lawyers are dedicated to your case. Through hard work and dedication we are able to try to obtain the best possible result for you.
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes
- Trial Attorney, Staff Counsel GEICO
- Litigation Attorney, Hamberger and Weiss
- Law Clerk, Hon. Samuel L. Green
- Law Clerk, U.S. Senator, Hilary Clinton
- B.A. – SUNY @ Buffalo
- J.D. – SUNY @ Buffalo School of Law Cum Laude
- Licensed to practice law in New York
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- Erie County Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 in 2012 and 2013
- I have been selected by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer.
- 2014 Super Lawyers Upstate New York Rising Stars
- Arena Football League, Buffalo Destroyers, Buffalo, NY
- Personal Trainer, Buffalo Athletic Club, Buffalo, NY
- Parishioner at St. Gregory the Great. Enjoy golf, basketball, soccer, softball, physical fitness and attending sporting events.