Awards and Memberships
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings attest to a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics, and reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary.
The objective of the Super Lawyers selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (which includes the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum) is one the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case which resulted in a trial verdict and final judgment, award or settlement in the amount of Two Million Dollars or more (present value).
Bar Association Memberships
- As one of the premier bar associations in the United States, the Monroe County Bar Association is recognized as setting benchmarks for other bar associations. Monroe County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Erie County (BAEC) is a professional organization with more than 3,700 member lawyers, judges, law students, legal administrators and paralegals.
- New York State Bar Association – For more than 100 years, the New York State Bar Association has shaped the development of the law, educated and informed the profession and the public, and responded to the demands of a changing society. Today, with a membership of more than 70,000 lawyers, representing every town, city and county in the state, the New York State Bar Association is the oldest and largest voluntary state bar organization in the nation.
Womens Bar Association of Erie County – Serving Women Lawyers and Law Students in Western New York by providing a local community in which to promote the advancement of the status of women in society and in the legal profession, and the fair and equal administration of justice.
For more than 50 years, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association has worked to protect New York’s civil justice system, fighting against legislative initiatives that threaten to limit the rights of injured consumers.
- The American Bar Association is the largest voluntary professional association in the world. With more than 400,000 members, the ABA provides law school accreditation, continuing legal education, information about the law, programs to assist lawyers and judges in their work, and initiatives to improve the legal system for the public
- The Nassau County Bar Association is the leading source for legal information and services for the legal profession and the local community in Nassau County, Long Island, New York.
- The Suffolk County Bar Association provides legal information and services for the legal profession and the local community in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.