Jump to Content

Make a Claim

Oil SpillWe Can Help You – Make a Claim

Cellino & Barnes is currently gathering claims to file with BP for:

  1. LOSS OF INCOME (commercial fisherman, crabber, oyster lease owner, commercial shrimper and general commercial)
  2. LOSS OF INCOME (from rental property)
  3. PROPERTY DAMAGE (oil has actually damaged personal property or land)
  4. PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY (when documented with medical records)

The following information will help you determine if you have a possible oil spill claim. In making an oil spill claim, these are the following types that you can submit:

  • Removal and Cleanup Costs
  • Property Damage
  • Subsistence Loss
  • Net Lost Government Revenue
  • Net Lost Profits/Earning Capacity
  • Cost of Increased Public Services
  • Natural Resource Damage

Contact Us

Client Thanks

I would like to thank your firm for representing our family on behalf of my late husband. This whole process was, at times, difficult for us and sometimes painful. But, we were always in good hands as Brian and Maria are two of the hardest working and sincerest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They did a tremendous job.

Read more →

Recent Tweets

Social Accounts


Office Locations

350 Main Street
2500 Main Place Twr

Buffalo, NY 14202

(716) 888-8888
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

Grider Street Office
451 Grider Street

Buffalo, NY 14215

(716) 888-8888
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

Garden City
600 Old County Rd
Suite 412

Garden City, NY 11530

(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

420 Lexington Ave
21st Floor

New York, NY 10170

(800) 888-8888
Maps & Directions

532 Broad Hollow Road
Melville, NY 11747

(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions

16 W. Main Street
Powers Building, Suite 600

Rochester, NY 14614

(585) 888-8888
(800) 888-8888
Map & Directions


Free Case Evaluation

Fields marked with a * are required
↑ Top