BUFFALO, N.Y. – When you’ve been injured in an accident, you’re probably going to need a good attorney to help you get compensation. But Who Is The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Buffalo? It’s a question many Western New York accident victims ask every single day.
Every accident is different, and some attorneys may be better for your situation than others. Here, we’ll discuss how to find the best personal injury lawyer for you and your unique circumstances.
Who Is The Best Personal Injury Attorney In Buffalo?
Law is a diverse practice, and some attorneys focus their practice on certain niches, such as personal injury, in order to better help their clients. Here are some things to keep in mind when trying to decide who the best personal injury attorney is for you:
- Have they handled cases similar to mine? Whatever type of accident you’ve been in, you’re going to want to make sure that your legal team has experience handling cases similar to yours. You probably wouldn’t want a divorce attorney going into court with your car accident case.
- What does a Buffalo personal injury lawyer charge? Many law firms can charge you hundreds of dollars just for a consultation. Other law firms, like Cellino & Barnes, use what’s called a contingency fee. That means their policies prohibit attorneys from taking a fee unless the client agrees to settle a case, or they obtain a successful verdict.
- Have they helped their clients get positive results? The key here is consistency. There are dozens of personal injury attorneys in Buffalo, all of which claim they’ve settled cases for millions of dollars, but not all of them have the same experience or track record of consistently getting large settlements or verdicts.
- Do they have in-court experience? This may sound odd, but not all attorneys have tried a case in court. Many law firms aim to get a quick settlement, so they can move on to their next case. All attorneys at Cellino & Barnes have been trial tested, so you know they won’t hesitate to put your case in front of a jury if it will help you get the best result possible.
- Don’t rely on online reviews alone. Online reviews, such as those found on Google or Yelp, can be incredibly helpful when determining who’s the best Buffalo personal injury lawyer for you. However, you should evaluate each review individually instead of just looking at their score. Some businesses “pad” their scores with false reviews. These reviews are often easy to spot. Try to identify reviews from people who were actually clients of the firm.
- Compare and Contrast. Do your research and narrow your options down to just a few law firms. Do they check all of the boxes above?
Cellino & Barnes, Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyers
Cellino & Barnes has an entire team of experienced Buffalo personal injury attorneys, all of whom have tried cases in court – and won. Even if you’re not quite ready to hire a lawyer, you probably have many questions. Their team is available to help answer your questions at any time, simply call the number below for a FREE case evaluation.
Cellino & Barnes (800) 888-8888